The K-1 fiancé visa is the visa that allows foreign nationals who are engaged to a United States citizen to legally reside in the country for up to 90 days before their wedding. The K-1 visa holder can apply for a Green Card after the wedding day to obtain permanent residence in America. Although thousands of people file K-1 visa petitions every year, many of these petitions are not successful. K-1 applications are carefully inspected and denial means at least 8 more months of waiting. Even couples with USCIS approval often get turned down at the consular level. These consular denials cannot be appealed. A Houston K-1 visa lawyer can help you to obtain a fiancée visa successfully and efficiently.

At the Samavati & Samavati Law Firm, our K-1 visa attorneys will help you and your fiancée create a personalized strategy that is appropriate for you to secure your fiancé visa. We will help you gather the appropriate documentation and submit all of your K-1 visa forms and documents. We will analyze the details of your fiancé visa application to ensure that all of the legal requirements have been met. We will make sure that the communication between your, our firm, USCIS, the National Visa Center, and the US Consulate is strong and effective. With our Houston K-1 fiancée visa lawyers at your side, your application will be closely monitored from start to finish.

If you or your fiancé/fiancée is applying for a K-1 fiancé visa, get in touch with the Houston K-1 visa lawyers of Samavati & Samavati. Call the Samavati & Samavati Law Firm today at (281) 999-9990 to schedule a consultation with a Houston K-1 visa lawyer to start the Texas K-1 fiancé visa application process.

Contact Us

Telephone: (281) 999-9990

Gia Shahrzad Samavati
Telephone: 281-999-9990

About Gia

Elle Shirin Samavati
Telephone: 281-999-9990

About Elle